BioBayes is updated to version 1.3 This version includes major bug fixes and we strongly recommend all users to update as soon as possible. The major updates are:
- BioBayes is now compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"
- The core of BioBayes is updated to work with Java SE 6
- XML parsers are updated to JAXB 2
- The user interface core is updated to Eclipse RCP 3.5
- Updates system is updated to Equinox p2 provisioning
- Experimental algorithms are removed from the default package and are now avalable as an optional installation
- Many optimisations and interface improvements.
We strongly recommend reinstalling BioBayes from a freshly downloaded archive.
Download a complete package for BioBayes 1.3 and a tutorial
The source code is available to the community on request. Please contact the authors at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in contributing to the project.
Brief video tutorial on installing and using BioBayes is also available from this page.