Analysis Design and Validation of Interactive
Safety-critical and Error-tolerant Systems
| Advises Home Page?
| Research Training Networks?
| Jobs & Studentships?
| Members only (password needed) |
The Advises project supports the training of young researchers across
the European Communittee.
The technical focus of our work is to encourage the exchange of
information on safety-related design topics between the fields of human
factors and human-computer interaction.
We have decided to offer a series of tutorials to provide people with an
introduction to the key expertise of the members of the network.
These tutorials are open to anyone and are free providing that they
register well before the proposed date.
Registration details can be obtained either by mailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the links given below for the
- June 16th-17th 2003, Venue: University of Glasgow.
- January 6th-7th 2004, Venue: University of Paderborn.
- May 20th-21st 2004, Venue: ISTI-CNR, Pisa.
- August 23th-27th 2004, Venue: IRIT, Toulouse.
- January 2005 (provisional), Venue: Univ. de Liege
- A.S. Nyssen and V. de Keyser, Univ. of Liege.
For more information contact:
Prof. Chris Johnson,
Dept. of Computing Science,
Univ. of Glasgow,
Tel: +44 141 330 6053,
Fax: +44 141 330 4913,