- Ph.D. vacancy in Machine learning for Novel Imaging Systems, co-funded by Amazon and QuantIC
- Bea Vad presents at ISMIR 2015 in Spain
- A conceptual model of the future of input devices
- Seminar: Engaging with Music Retrieval
- Deep non-parametric learning with Gaussian processes Speaker: Andreas Damianou, Sheffield University
IDI on Twitter
No tweets found.
Author Archives: simon
IDI members will be presenting three papers at the upcoming MobileHCI conference in Munich: http://www.mobilehci2013.org/ User-Specific Touch Models in a Cross-Device Context. Daniel Buschek, Simon Rogers and Roderick Murray-Smith. We present a machine learning approach to train user-specific offset models, which … Continue reading
Congratulations (again) to Edwin Thuma who has had a paper accepted to NLDB Exploiting Query Logs and Field-Based Models to Address Term Mismatch in an HIV/AIDS FAQ Retrieval System. Edwin Thuma, Simon Rogers and Iadh Ounis.
A paper titled “Investigating the disagreement between clinicians’ ratings of patients in ICUs” by Simon Rogers (IDI), Derek Sleeman (University of Aberdeen) and John Kinsella (University of Glasgow) has been accepted to appear in the IEEE Journal of Biomedical and … Continue reading
Congratulations to Edwin Thuma, who has had his first paper accepted. Edwin will present his paper (“Evaluating Bad Query Abandonment in an Iterative SMS-Based FAQ Retrieval System”) at the Open Research Areas in Information Retrieval (OAIR) conference in Portugal in May. … Continue reading