- Ph.D. vacancy in Machine learning for Novel Imaging Systems, co-funded by Amazon and QuantIC
- Bea Vad presents at ISMIR 2015 in Spain
- A conceptual model of the future of input devices
- Seminar: Engaging with Music Retrieval
- Deep non-parametric learning with Gaussian processes Speaker: Andreas Damianou, Sheffield University
IDI on Twitter
No tweets found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Congratulations to Melissa, who handed in her Ph.D. thesis: M. Quek, The Role of Simulation in Developing and Designing Applications for 2-Class Motor Imagery Brain-Computer Interfaces, Ph.D. thesis, School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, July, 2013.
IDI members will be presenting three papers at the upcoming MobileHCI conference in Munich: http://www.mobilehci2013.org/ User-Specific Touch Models in a Cross-Device Context. Daniel Buschek, Simon Rogers and Roderick Murray-Smith. We present a machine learning approach to train user-specific offset models, which … Continue reading
Congratulations (again) to Edwin Thuma who has had a paper accepted to NLDB Exploiting Query Logs and Field-Based Models to Address Term Mismatch in an HIV/AIDS FAQ Retrieval System. Edwin Thuma, Simon Rogers and Iadh Ounis.
A paper titled “Investigating the disagreement between clinicians’ ratings of patients in ICUs” by Simon Rogers (IDI), Derek Sleeman (University of Aberdeen) and John Kinsella (University of Glasgow) has been accepted to appear in the IEEE Journal of Biomedical and … Continue reading