- Ph.D. vacancy in Machine learning for Novel Imaging Systems, co-funded by Amazon and QuantIC
- Bea Vad presents at ISMIR 2015 in Spain
- A conceptual model of the future of input devices
- Seminar: Engaging with Music Retrieval
- Deep non-parametric learning with Gaussian processes Speaker: Andreas Damianou, Sheffield University
IDI on Twitter
No tweets found.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Daniel Buschek (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Daryl Weir (email@example.com) are both currently doing mobile touch experiments. Please get in contact with them if you are able to participant!
Thursday 8th November, SAWB 422 Music is inherently subjective and culturally dependent, yet research typically assumes music labels such as genre to be objective ground truth. This talk explores the limitations this has placed on music interaction and machine learning … Continue reading