- Ph.D. vacancy in Machine learning for Novel Imaging Systems, co-funded by Amazon and QuantIC
- Bea Vad presents at ISMIR 2015 in Spain
- A conceptual model of the future of input devices
- Seminar: Engaging with Music Retrieval
- Deep non-parametric learning with Gaussian processes Speaker: Andreas Damianou, Sheffield University
IDI on Twitter
No tweets found.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Congratulations to Melissa, who handed in her Ph.D. thesis: M. Quek, The Role of Simulation in Developing and Designing Applications for 2-Class Motor Imagery Brain-Computer Interfaces, Ph.D. thesis, School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, July, 2013.
MobileHCI Talks – Wednesday 14th August, SAWB 422 Daryl Weir – Sparse Selection of Training Data for Touch Correction Systems Techniques to improve the accuracy of mobile touch screen devices typically require the use of a large number of training points. … Continue reading