There has been a long history of research in “urban interaction” within the HCI and IR groups in the School of Computing science. Urban Interaction collects research articles over the last decade which deal with interactive systems in urban environments, including issues in running city-scale trials, multimodal pedestrian navigation, interactive technology in public spaces, and the use of social media in urban environments.
- Ph.D. vacancy in Machine learning for Novel Imaging Systems, co-funded by Amazon and QuantIC
- Bea Vad presents at ISMIR 2015 in Spain
- A conceptual model of the future of input devices
- Seminar: Engaging with Music Retrieval
- Deep non-parametric learning with Gaussian processes Speaker: Andreas Damianou, Sheffield University
IDI on Twitter
No tweets found.