Bea presented the paper:
B. Vad, Boland, D., Williamson, J., Murray-Smith, R., and Steffensen, P. B., Design and evaluation of a probabilistic music projection interface, In: 16th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference, Malaga, Spain, 26-30 Oct 2015.
- Ph.D. vacancy in Machine learning for Novel Imaging Systems, co-funded by Amazon and QuantIC
- Bea Vad presents at ISMIR 2015 in Spain
- A conceptual model of the future of input devices
- Seminar: Engaging with Music Retrieval
- Deep non-parametric learning with Gaussian processes Speaker: Andreas Damianou, Sheffield University
IDI on Twitter
No tweets found.