Several companies have asked for links to be added to this page.
I am happy to do this but no endorsement is implied by these references.
I have not had the opportunity to try most of the products that are mentioned.
Accident Analysis & Safety Links
Chris Johnson, University of Glasgow
Specific Tools |
Human Factors |
Professional Organisations |
Occupational Health and Safety |
Accident Investigators |
Incident Reporting |
Special Investigations |
My Handbook on Accident and Incident Reporting
General Safety Web Sites
- Cockpit/Crew Resource Management
- Expert Systems
- Formal Methods
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS)/Software Of Uncertain Pedigree (SOUP)
- Flight/Ship Data Recorders
- Guidance on Tool Use
- Safety Cases
- City University, Centre for Software Reliability
- Cranfield College of Aeronautics
- Dependable System Architecture Group, SRI
- IRC Dependability of Computer-Based Systems
- Department of Psychology, University of Aberdeen
- Glasgow Accident Analysis Group
- Monash University Accident Research Centre
- NATS R&D Group
- EPSRC Risk and Design Network
- Software safety research at MIT
- Technical University of Berlin, Systems Safety centre
- University of Bath, Centre for Regulated Industries
- Univ. of Bielefeld, Network and Distributed Systems group
- Univ. of Bristol, Safety Systems Research Centre
- Univ. of Maryland, National Information Center for Reliability Engineering
- University of Texas, Human Factors Research Project
- Univ. of Newcastle, Centre for Software Reliability.
- Univ. of York, High Integrity Systems Engineering group.