- Papers should be written in English.
- Full papers must be no more than 10 pages total (excluding references and appendices).
- Papers must be formatted for US letter size (not A4) paper in a two-column layout, with columns no more than 9.25 inch high and 3.5 inch wide.
- The text must be in Times font, 10-point or larger, with 11-point or larger line spacing.
- Submissions do not have to be anonymized for review. Please clearly refer to your own related work.
- Authors are encouraged to use the NDSS provided templates (https://www.internetsociety.org/events/ndss-symposium/ndss-templates).
The proceedings will be published by the Internet Society.
We also invite short papers of up to 6 pages covering work in progress, short communications, as well as novel or provocative ideas. Short papers will be selected based on their potential to spark interesting discussions during the workshop.
Papers that contribute to the research community’s knowledge base such as studies replicating previous results can be submitted as full or short papers.
Note CHI Papers: USEC would like to accommodate those who are waiting to hear back about their CHI 2017 submissions.
The CHI decision notification is expected to be December 12, 2016.
You may submit an abstract on the 7 December for a CHI paper that is still under consideration.
If your CHI paper is accepted you have to
- 1. log into EasyChair and withdraw the paper on the 12 December
- 2. email the PC chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
when you are notified about the status of your CHI submission.
© USEC 2017. All rights reserved.