Anyone wanting to stalk me can probably find out all they need from my Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles and my (largely defunct) blog, so I don't think I need to write much more here. For now, I'll just include a list of links to other interesting pages on the net, along with some older pages that I created a while ago and keep around for sentimental interest.
- Ron Petrick, my husband, now an Assistant Professor in the School of Mathematical and Computing Sciences at Heriot-Watt University.
Dr Mary Ellen Foster
How to find my office ...
- Enter the Sir Alwyn Williams Building
- Go to the main stairwell and climb up to the floor marked "F" (Lilybank Gardens)
- Walk along the hallway all the way to the end (past the teaching office) -- you will see rooms numbered F101 and F102
- Go down the stairs to your right to the first landing -- that's M101 (my office)