The Handivote system allows people to vote using their mobile phones. Our proposal includes a series of checks and balances which will ensure that:
- Voting is anonymous and no one will be able to link the vote to the voter
- Voters can vote from wherever they are
- They can vote by sending a simple SMS message
- They can check whether their vote was counted correctly once the referendum is over
- They can ensure that all votes were tallied correctly and that no fraud has occurred
Current Referendum: NUTQuestion: Should the National Union of Teachers allow members to vote by SMS?
- Spoil Vote