Postdoctoral researchers (Present)
- Dr Michele Sevegnani VPS: Verifying
Interoperability Requirements in Pervasive Systems.
- Dr Oana Andrei SIGNAL: Stochastic
process algebra for biochemical signalling
Research Students (Graduated)
- Dr Michele Sevegani,
Bigraphs with sharing and applications in
wireless networks (2012). Research Assistant at Glasgow University.
- Dr Robin Donaldson, Modelling and analysis of structure in cellular
signaling systems (2012). Research Assistant at Stanford University.
- Dr Andrea Degasperi, Multi-scale Modelling of Biological Systems in Process Algebra
(2011). Research Assistant at UCD, Dublin.
- Dr Douglas Graham, Parameterised
Verification of Randomised Distributed Systems
using State-Based Models (2008). Actuary at Hymans Robertson.
- Dr Alastair
Donaldson (second supervisor) (2007). Developer at Codeplay, then researcher at Oxford and now lecturer
at Imperial College London.
- Dr Vladislav Vyshemirsky, Probabilistic Reasoning and Inference for
Systems Biology (2007). Researcher at Glasgow University, now lecturer at Strathclyde University.
- Dr Brian Ross, Computing Bisimulations for Multiway Synchronising Processes (2003). Deloitte, London.
- Dr Peter Saffrey, Optimising
Communication Structure for Model Checking State Spaces (2003). Researcher
at UCL, now bioinformatics scientist at Illumina.
- Dr Stephan Reiff-Marganiec,
Hybrid Feature Interaction Resolution Techniques for Telecommunications
Services (2001). Lecturer at Leicester University.
- Dr Colin Burns, The
Use of Deontic Logics in Modelling Accident
Reports (2003). Now technologist in company in USA.
- Dr Brian Matthews, Order-Sorted Term
Rewriting Laboratory with A-C Completion and Dynamic Typing (1997).
Scientific officer at CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory.
- Dr Carron Shankland, Verification of LOTOS
Specifications using Term Rewriting (1994). Senior lecturer, University of Stirling.
- Dr Sharon Flynn, (for one year) Refinement
of Expressions (1999). Lecturer, University of Galway.
- Alastair Reid, A Precise Semantics for
Ultra-Loose Specifications (1995)
- Saaed Al-Amoudi,
Compilation of Prolog into Relational Algebra (1990)
Go to the Maths Geneology Project to find my students, myself, my
supervisor and his precedessors.