Chief Scientific Adviser for Scotland (60% appointment). Previously, Dean of Research in College of Science and Engineering (2010-2012), Senate Assessor (2009-2011), Chair (2008-2010) of UKCRC (UK Computing Research Committee) and Head of Department (2003-2007). Chair of BCS Academy of Computing Research Committee.Member of the Formal Analysis, Theory and Algorithms research group. External examiner at University of Manchester. and previous external examiner at Universities of Warwick, St. Andrews, Edinburgh, and NUI Cork.
Royal Society Leverhulme Research Senior Fellow (2011-2012) and Royal Society Wolfson Merit Research Award (2011-2016).
- Research Projects
- Research Students
- Useful Links
- Photos and Fun
- Google Citations
Current/Recent Research Projects
- Royal Society Leverhulme Research Senior Fellowhip: Live formal models for predictable pervasive systems Royal Society-funded
- A Population Approach to Ubiqcomp System Designs EPSRC-funded programme grant
- Royal Society Wolfson Award Royal Society-funded
- VPS: Verifying Interoperability Requirements in Pervasive Systems EPSRC-funded
- Homework: Shaping Future User Domestic Infrastructure EPSRC-funded
- SIGNAL: Stochastic process algebra for biochemical signalling pathways EPSRC-funded
- Stochastic Process Algebra for Oxidative Stress. Lord Kelvin/ Adam Smith research studentship
- Molecular Nose EPSRC-funded
- BPS: A Software Tool for the Simulation and Analysis of Biochemical Networks DTI-Funded.
- Computer Science Inside EPSRC-funded
- Veriscope: Verification of Similar Concurrent Processes EPSRC-funded
Professor Muffy Calder School of Computing Science Sir Alwyn Williams Building Lilybank Gardens University of Glasgow Glasgow G12 8RZ
Email: Muffy.Calder@glasgow.ac.uk Tel: +44 141 330 4969 Fax: +44 141 330 4913 CSA email: email@example.com